Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mini-Reviews For Getting More Referrals

The following is somewhat of a Mini-REVIEW of the FREE websites I am using or have used to get more Yuwie referrals, friends and views. I am also using these sites to get more online exposure and traffic to my websites that provide services and products. Feel free to read these mini-reviews and use any of my ideas that will help in your own success at Yuwie or online elsewhere. Don't forget, you can get referrals at Yuwie for your other websites as well.

BIGCRUMBS!
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/AnnaQsAttic

BigCrumbs is a fun and great place to shop online and get money back when you do. You also get money back when your referrals shop online. Yuwie recommends BigCrumbs as the place to shop online. BigCrumbs is another of those easy FREE sites to use. There is nothing complicated about BigCrumbs. That is the kind of site I like since I like things simple and easy to use. BigCrumbs also links you directly to your eBay store which is a boost to eBay sellers. Within a month I had several referrals who were shopping online and making me extra cash. BigCrumbs is great for networking. You can leave messages, bulletins, join forums, post photos, make friends, and tell the world about you and your business. Lots of helpful people on BigCrumbs. BigCrumbs is a favorite of mine.

TRAFFICSWARM:
http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?782871

I'm on TrafficSwarm and am getting lots of exposure and traffic to my websites, including Yuwie and BigCrumbs. It's a fun site that is easy to use. You can build credits fast without much effort then use those credits to generate lots of traffic to your websites. I am enjoying the heck out of TrafficSwarm since joining. I'm learning lots of ideas from others on how to build up my online presence just by seeing what they do.

ZION5:
http://www.zion5.com/?a=cindy

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to use Zion5 which is great for me (since I'm no rocket scientist). Get lots of exposure and traffic to your websites, including Yuwie and BigCrumbs on Zion5. Simple and FREE to use. List as many websites as you would like to start the traffic flowing to your service or product. I've already met many great people there with some super ideas to help me become successful online. Click on the link below:


TRAFFICG:
http://trafficg.com/index.php?member=annaqsattic

I just recently joined this FREE traffic exchange site and I was up and running in no time. It helps to have a little experience with other sites because most are very similar so it doesn't take long to get started driving traffic to your destination. With this site just be sure to look in the upper left corner for those whimsical little pictures. You need to match them to get your credits. You'll also need to match a picture randomly while viewing ads just to show TrafficG you're not a robot. This site has made viewing ads a sort of fun game while earning enough credits to buy your own ads. You can join for FREE but can upgrade and you can refer people to get credit for referrals.

GETREF:
http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=CINDYWADE

I'm still learning Getref but so far it's been fun. I love challenges and I'm challenging myself to learn new websites that will help me get lots of traffic to my websites and create more referrals for those websites. Success won't happen overnight but with persistence and educating myself I'll get there. I'm happy to share my success with you if you, too, are willing to learn and take on new challenges. I joined Getref as a Gold member and I purchased what Getref calls 'credits'. This is helping me to build my referrals faster. I'm finding Getref is a great place to get referrals for BigCrumbs but beware of what Getref calls 'scammers', they will take your credits without signing up as a referral. I've had a few but I've learned fast how to overcome their nonsense. Be sure to read everything on the website before offering your credits for referral signups and you'll be fine. I won't kid you that Getref can be frustrating at first but once you learn it you can get an amazing amount of referrals rather quickly.

No comments: